Our amber colored dates originally come from the lush date trees in Nigeria. 100% pure and natural, they have a flavor and a chewy texture that almost resembles caramel. Only better! Dates are a healthy, pure and natural substitute for your sweet tooth!
Our dates are sourced from the finest farms in Nigeria and are delivered straight to our customers to ensure maximum freshness and flavor. This versatile fruit is delicious on its own, dipped in yogurt, or chopped up in a fruit salad. Regardless of how you prefer to eat your dates, our dates are a healthy and delicious treat that you simply must try!
The fruit of the Date Palm tree is a staple fruit across most parts of Nigeria. They are harvested for as a sweet fruit, packed with healthy vitamins and other nutrients. When ripe, they have a bright yellow color and when dried, they turn brown.
Packed full of vitamins, to include Vitamin B6, Copper, Manganese, Magnesium, Fiber, Potassium and much more, you simply cannot underestimate the power of this little fruit! So what are you waiting for?
Order yours today!
Health Benefits of African Dates
● Energy Booster: Dates contain are packed with natural sugar and provide a great source of energy.
● Promotes Colon Health:Dates are rich in dietary fiber. Fiber is essential for promoting colon health.
● Contains Antioxidants:Dates contain antioxidants, called tannins, which are known to possess antihemorrhagic properties which prevent bleeding tendencies, promote antiinflammatory properties, and antiinfective properties.
● Reduced Blood Pressure: Dates contain magnesium that has been shown to help lower blood pressure. Dates are also high in Potassium, which promotes heart health and has been shown to reduce blood pressure.
● Promotes Heart Health: Dates are high in fiber which is also known to boost heart health.
● Reduce the Risk of Strokes: Dates are rich in potassium and are naturally low in sodium. This combination helps regulate a healthy nervous system and can reduce the risk of stroke.